Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Party



Yesterday we had our little Valentine party and it was so much fun! The kids had loads of special valentines that they had been secretly working on for Omi & Opa and we all went up for lunch at their house along with a yummy dessert :) When I was a little girl my mom used to buy these chocolate wafers making a super sweet whipped cream covered dessert with them. I hadn't thought of them for ages until I ran across them again on Little Window Shoppe's blog in a great variation of the original recipe, stacking them upright instead and topping it with a maraschino cherry :) Just perfect for Valentine's Day!



This is my lovely valentine that I received from my son.... so cute :)

~ Rosina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh... I love the dessert you made! Best part? It looks much more difficult that it really is.