Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Print Magazine Bites The Dust



One by one it seems like all of my favorite magazines are slowly ceasing to exist :( First it was my favorite, Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion along with Domino, Country Home and a few others.



And now I found out that Craft's issue 10 is to be its last paper edition. I know it will still be available in an online version but it won't be the same. I really love to curl up with my favorite magazines in a comfy spot and spend hours perusing through them over and over or pulling them off the shelf at later times for inspiration :) I'm happy that it isn't disappearing completely like the others and I guess I'll just have to remember that it will be better for the environment that they are continuing in a paperless form *grin*.

~Rosina

No comments: